Saturday, August 29, 2015

Group of people I love family were bankrupt

     These days I really missed you, man I really love. Because he is very wealthy family but I did not dare to come to him. But eventually I had met him in a very tortuous situation. Then I never dreamed would one day become his wife. Now I've really matured. The barrier between me and him is a breeze. And I want to be with him forever. Learn about the group of people I love family. Startled see the couple board president, and many directors of the subsidiaries in the group taken to court on charges of fraud. I also dizzy. Do not know him and his family in this?

        Turns out the 50th major corporations that are the country's severe downturn. The main reason is they switch from steel to invest real estate investment. Which real estate market had a sudden downhill without brakes, after a series of major projects entering their construction. So they were serious losses. Many projects are still just a vacant lot, while they should have handed over to customers already. Thus, they owe customers, business partners owe a lot of money. Know-how, they set up fake profiles and then a bank loan to cover debts once. Unfortunately the case was discovered. They were prosecuted for crimes court fraudulent appropriation of money from the bank. And a team of young leaders of the group were to appear in court. They are the director, the board president ... On the trade. Not know their future and who they owe money will be like?
       The last known business is not a joke. Today is a successful investor, you have to become tomorrow's losers. Today you are the richest person in the country group. Tomorrow you may be a white man hand, debt and jail! All just a decision from your business only. If you make a right decision, your group will grow and grow. If you make a wrong decision. Your corporation will go into bankruptcy. The Group's family who truly loves me as an example. But I'm hoping that his family withdrew from corporate capital. Because his mother did not believe in the success of the real estate market. So about six years ago, she firmly opposes investing in it. Hopefully she was separated from the group. The only thing is now I do not know him where he was doing and his life like? I miss you so much!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment