Saturday, August 29, 2015

I'm really trying to escape poverty

     Tired and sick wants to die alone. While going to use the money I have already. These new sources of income have not seen anywhere? Should not that my life was falling into the deadlock, impoverishment? Sao life accidentally shoved me back to this path?

       I have to try to work more in severance. Passion, my job, please burn the sadness and worry. Please illuminate my heart, blew into it lots of love and joy. Only new job help me get out of this situation. But if I was pursuing work goes into failure during testing here, why? What shall I render to live? Oh, that really makes me very anxious and depressed.
      In this life are the most miserable poverty. Therefore, it is sad that hunger, poverty still stalking me since I was born until now. What can I do to get rid of it? O life!
      Poverty hunger can not be with me forever. I should really try it. Try with 300% effort. No success means I will die. So I just can succeed alone. From now on, I started a series on work without rest. I do not allow myself to be sick. Do not allow yourself to be upset. Do not allow yourself to think about things that divert work. My life is only work, work and work only. Work is the only thing that helped me get out of this situation.
      I do not expect I'll ever succeed again. I do not calculate any day I will succeed with the progress of the current job. Because it was so unrealistic and utopian. I'm interested in yourself to work doing your own improvement. And one day I resolved how many jobs in the huge volume of work I need to resolve to succeed.
       Now I'm going on the road and then. If I do not do well, my life would officially fall into hell. If now I have to try khog using all possibilities of ourselves. Then to never have tried this new me? I need to define very clearly what is important to me. Something not. Therefore, the next day I only work outside of time eating and sleeping.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment