Sunday, August 23, 2015

My old friend!

    My old friend! He is now happy with her. She was great, and beautiful, so much cuter than me. Rather, she is prettier than all his girlfriends. That also seems to be a decent man, kind. I congratulate the happy he was there.

     Knowing that, the happiness that should have belonged to me. At times I have dozens, hundreds of times trying to deny it. Now I have what? Nothing, apart from a lonely error. And he's got it all. There are family, children, work, friends and happiness. Also at I always just thought of him as a friend, a brother. But in one respect I would like to welcome you to own. Now you and I can not even do you. Who said I was hurting him so much and terrible sword. Who says he has revealed his love for me for many years of the students, even though I always deny it. But now, if we still be friends together like the old days. Then of course, his wife will be jealous. So I have forever lost a good friend. A person because I did a lot of work. And I was relying on my shoulder when tired, when needed the help as a family ever since. Though love is the voice of the soul. And such a family has been built up on the basis of friendship, which again can be happy in the present. But the departure of him forever from me, has made me be so down and hurt. I did not know that, when I refused a love from him, as I have also put an end to their friendship between him and me.
      His far right, takes you forever, I see so down, alone. Despite knowing that the feelings I have for him is not love. Despite knowing that his love for me too fragile, little. But when he actually lost it. I still have the feeling of loss, grief. Prices are interested him more. Proactively receive his feelings with me. Together you build a beautiful relationship and sustainability. Then certainly now I've got a family is the dream of many people. I did not have to live in anguish, loneliness and sadness. I know that your new love makes up the legend. But in this world, there are many couples really love each other, but to be together forever? A family is built on a beautiful friendship, but still good? Yet I was always dreaming, longing for love. So, I always refuse him. Now you and I were on two worlds. I know that if one day by chance we met again. I would probably be a poor man in his eyes. And I have really tried, to confidently say hello, even laughing at him is the same, if by chance we meet again. I'll do it, I just try only!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment