Sunday, August 23, 2015

Failure and success are part of my life

       As round one more week I'll start putting on trial a project I have pursued over the past 3 months. If the project succeeds, of course I will have money. That achievement. And I'll be happy for it. If that fails, why? That is one possibility entirely probable. I will have to continue to build that system within approximately 5 months. Then I will put the project in the second test. I believe with all that already, plus the experience and tireless effort of me in the next 5 months. My project will be a success. Thus, in 2015, I will achieve my intended career desired. It really is a great happiness that I always wanted since I was a child.

       I have to say and think before any bad situations can happen. To yourself do not feel panic, depression and disorientation when the worst case scenario happens. Despite knowing that, I was very trying to plan my success in 8 days. 8 days for my last effort to get confidence for action put his project into test run. Maybe I will fail in this testing time. For me, confidence is very fragile and weak. I see everything going on quite chaotic. The project that I'm doing it not been smooth for much. But myself tired already. I do not want to wait anymore. Without putting the project into test run, whether it succeeded or failed. I fear that he is not strong enough to do good things in the coming months. Now I am very sorry for those moments live forever, live charge. These moments I did not live and work, to bring this project to the brink of success. Anyhow I was 8 days. In 8 days, I will just focus on the improvement of the project. More than anyone else, I expect it was the ultimate success. This would be the greatest gift the 32nd birthday of mine.
       But if it fails? No problem! I will continue to go forward, go to the new severance succeed. This year I was 32 years old. There is bitterness in my life that I have not experienced? There is sweet in life that I had never tasted? There is nothing left anymore but I was too sad, upset, and anxious for a failure in the future? I need an extra incentive to come a long way and firmly until tomorrow. Whether it is the driving force of the success or the failure of ourselves! Despite the failure or success, it is also part of my life. And I loved it!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment