Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My cousin

     I have a very great cousin. Since childhood, I was very fond of him. He did well. His dream is to become a doctor for medical treatment for many people. On he passed military medical practitioners valedictorian, they are happy. On graduating with the highest score course, he was retained as school teachers. But he refused. He would like to volunteer to work in a remote area, the most remote of the country. Because that place for so many years no doctor. He turned to acting as valedictorian of her, to resonate throughout the country. People will pay attention to poor areas, was outdated. And there will be others to follow his doctor to work that area.

       His noble gesture the whole family was kept violently opposed. Especially his parents. They wanted him to stay in school as a teacher or work for a hospital near their home area. Which makes him very sad. But his love is wholeheartedly support his lofty ideals. Sad, angry and worried for him too. The family turned to hate her all his love. After stratagem, they finally separated him from the people he loved with all your heart. Whose end he faithfully waited for 6 years working in remote places and isolated. It made both him and her suffering so many years later. They live very miserable and difficult, but they still hold a loyalty to each other. It makes me extremely admirable and admired both her brother.
       After more than ten years, under the help of me, they were back together when both had a lot of damage inside. But from the bottom of my heart, they never forget each other. They still love each other despite lost, and no hope of finding each other again. But outside of work and their livelihoods. They still seek the same. Day they met, back together. Both young people as more the 10 years. I had the opportunity to see my cousin decent performance, gentle demeanor, gentle and lovely as ever. He looked no longer like yellow leaves about to fall, and is groaning with pain in his heart error, as the day I lost her again. So I'm very happy. I'm happy for both of you. Just siblings live happily together as I am getting on. They are good people, and who I deeply love.
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment