Wednesday, August 26, 2015

History of the fork in the road called me

       For me and Tom pretty close. Tom always respected and admired my intelligence. He is consulting for a company monitoring the huge traffic. Once the company he gets asked to provide advice to solve a crossroads regularly occurring traffic accidents since the new road opened. Regional people that absolutely terrified. For about a month they themselves witnessed an extremely tragic death in that area. Knowing I have the need to go through that area. Tom has told me very carefully is to be very careful, ride at low speeds. And if possible, I observe to help him see what can be done to reduce traffic accidents in the area.

       As a close friend with him, I understand when he offered me help. That's when you're really needed. So when I was going to go through that road, I stop and observe the roadside. I find it quite steep normal fork. I myself can not understand why a traffic accident in which back much. Although the people there were more self-supporting warning signs and automobile tires, motorcycle up an electricity pylon opposite side of the road, to reduce accidents and injuries of pedestrians. But the number of accidents and deaths continue to rise, that figure does not show signs of stopping. No birds were pleased to see that the people that call the junction area that is "steep die". I decided to find the causes and solutions to remove. I have asked all the households roadside traffic on the service. They enthusiastically tell of the tragic accident, heartbreaking that they witnessed. Memories of horror was almost just like yesterday. There are many who still intend to move to live elsewhere. Knowing I intend to find out how to not traffic accidents that occur here again. They are excited to tears. They say, they write a lot of applications to agencies, industry sectors that nobody down to learn from real places just like me. They call all the people witnessed the accident to, talk about the traffic situation and location of victims hurt me. And there are more than one half of the accidents involved men rushed uphill car with folding ring segment, the visibility is reduced by a roadside shop, then rushed down the slope across the street. Thus the majority of victims in several airline electricity pylon opposite fatal spot. The main cause leading to road accidents was going at high speed, about 1 to uphill. Then suddenly they were forced to be coasting downhill braking, so ra.Trung accident happened near the center of the junction as a hill, the two sides are steep, no vision. There is a grocery store from left obscure road. So many more accidents occurring at the left of the falls 3.
      Thinking about how to solve the problem, then a young boy, very handsome, the face is very excited to ride through. I saw him suck in shape, today is the day report of the universities in the country. Maybe he should have such a fun park. My heart suddenly found funny when you think about it in the old days I also glad that, after the hearing happenings sagged because of the accidents that people told. Suddenly a terrible cry rang sky, rumbling sound of a motorcycle was thrown halfway. And just now, the young man flying high, plunged into poles and fell to the ground, lying motionless. On the corner of his lips still lingered a smile. The face he was so young, approximately 18 new. A middle-aged women shop nearby selling cried in anguish, despair: is there a fatal accident occurs here anymore. I have to move to another place to live alone. I no longer take it anymore! Hu hu ... people roadside painful tears. They do not work to aid the victims. Because they know the traffic situation like this, 100% of victims will die on the spot. I rushed to his side, and hand me the phone call quickly press the ambulance. I tried to shake his call, he opened my eyes, put my hands fanned the phone and then fainted. His face pink from becoming pale, sallow makes me really shocked. I press the phone number in his phone book, tell his family. In his pocket fell out sheets of newspaper college matriculation with a very high score. Maybe he was rushed home to share with family fun. Which university entrance examination he was the school where I am studying. I really aches!
       In sorrow and witnessed the accident happened. I offer solutions that have flattened the slope there. And I convinced the owner of the roadside shops selling obscure passage portion to the authorities, to turn into roads. I reasoned, when this area was down 3 ramps die again, the business was his will develop more. Besides, when the slope was razed, his shop will be a lot higher than the road bed. Roads are narrow. Should no one to buy from him at all. I do not exaggerate, then he waved his hand, indifferent eyes ratio. He said that would like to donate the land to the government for road traffic. Heart of a veteran like him, no longer tolerate a certain death here anymore. I am truly overjoyed inside. Life has so many good people. Turn around and they see a lot of people holding the instruments of labor to the road flattened and extended his fork. Local authorities also sent a team of young people to the street san. I phoned Tom, said the whole situation to him. And his company that just a bulldozer and a roller for flattening the slope to it. Power Party also sent representatives to examine the relocation of utility poles and more deeply buried. Everything happened very fast, with the participation of many people. An agile people have done a new street name signs, and hang substitute in place the warning on dangerous sections. What new sea called "fork Sister Pig". Everyone clapped when the sea frantic newly drape. Though I recommend this book to fork is the name of the donor of land, or of the young man has an accident. But everyone agreed, the fork that bear my name. I am very touched, and felt a warm pride in his heart. I've done a very good job. From now on, this place is no longer the slope of dying, it is a pretty big road junction which carries my name!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment