Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I miss you …

     Balmy autumn weather is chilly. I miss you ravenous hearts, earnestly. The price this time to be with his brother. Voila really a greatest happiness that I always look forward to. I feel cravings arms burning and passionate kiss, his passion.

      Why am I apart while from the depths of my heart I always miss him. I want to be with him for the rest of my life? Do not know now you can not even remember me. But I have and will forever never forget him. Forget me you forget about yourself. So, I'll never let myself get lost once again. I will always be her own, and still loved him sincerely, earnestly. Because he was full every dream in my life. Having him in my life, I would not wish for anything more. It was an absolute satisfaction from deep soul. Am really happy that I always look forward to.
      Her back together go darling! I've been apart for so long. We are busy to feel the bitterness and suffering of life to mature. Now it's time we come together to enjoy the sweet happy couple, all living things are always expected, desire from many centuries. Though far apart, all the errors in children. But will you please go find me, let me go to parties. So anyway he is man? As for me, I'll go find him as a town and laurel. When you can be confident, happy that told him: I love, in my heart I always loved him from knowing of his existence in this world.
      The night before the break down of late. The desire to remember his feelings again gnawing in your body. I crave to be with him this time. I see that in this life you so need him. You need a loving arms, a back cover from his shoulders. As in life there is no magic, no fairies. So I do not pray for divine strength to can help you to live in his arms. And I would really try to improve the value of every aspect of their person. I believe when you're really good yourself, you'll be living with him. Being immersed in His love. These moments have passed by my side though long ago, but it still makes me ecstatic soul. There's more to my life and went away without leaving a trace. But he has entered my soul and I've never gone out there before. Where there forever keep his silhouette, and only have eyes for you! ...
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment