Sunday, August 9, 2015

Must end all to themselves become really mature

      He had to do to be successful here? I'm beginning to feel stuck. Also feel sad and anxious because of that. If tomorrow I have not been successful, it would be like here? Oh life, so that there is too much difficult to like this.

      Anyhow I also need to try to move forward. In this world, I can only rely on myself. It is the fathers, mothers, Americans and Jews always tried to teach my children that. Yet my mother and she told me to always try to rely on others. They are trying very hard to do my human defects. They are trampling on my personality ... All these things make me very sad.
      In this world, all can only rely on myself. That is the claim from the depth of my heart. Because the life I was born and grew up with a lot of adversity. I was very afraid of the evil around affect soul and my personality. And I always release your soul in the world of books. I studied and read everything that I see. Despite knowing that the world is not the book as possible. Sometimes it is not realistic and that we lost to the world around them. But with the harsh living conditions of myself. I just may do that. It really is the best thing I can for myself. And I grew up, matured and books and education like that. But I know, I still lack well with the surrounding world. My loved ones, they still make me hurt because the thoughts and their deeds. I have to totally dismiss them all out of the soul and the life of me. That's the only way I can live at peace, tranquility and happiness. I have to switch completely focus on my own life. Thought and soul of my people in the society. Must end completely any relationship with people in my family. That's the only way I feel comfortable, freedom and happiness.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment