Sunday, August 9, 2015

Key issues blocking of websites that users feel annoyance

      Compact flexible Bitly.com site seems very popular worldwide. Google velvet heard it as a malicious web page. They refuse to seek the paths of Bitly.com page. But the site also heard Bitly despite his assertion was not a malicious web page spread as Google says. But parallel to that, they give birth to the path Bitly.com .... Instead only Bit.ly ... as before. And representatives of this website confirms, with a shortened link Bitly.com ... google will not be blocked. That Google only affect part of Bitly.com website only. However, this really spoiled like?

        Personally I found that Google had stopped building the festival's path Bitly.com page. The engine of statistical google refused access resources from shortened links from websites Bitly.com. Because when I sent my video to Twitter through a shortened path of Bitly.com, although statistics on traffic to bitly with my path is 20. But reports from google is 0! I can not understand why anymore. Therefore, I feel very sad and worried. Maybe I should have a shortened path replacement for my article, when I posted on social networks.
       I tried editing my spiritual path Bitly.com form ... but I still have not seen what effect. Maybe I was thinking too pessimistic about bitly? Or at statistics of my video goole with incomplete? What can I do for my video to be with many people here? If you look at the statistics from bitly.com page I was very happy. And look at the statistics of google often I find very sad. Can not understand why anymore. Oh, why I was bored this. Things are happening seem very nice. I started to dream about success. And yet ... all almost broke down completely. I suddenly feel afraid google and facebook. They too demanding user. Especially facebook. I locked the account because of their lot. It seems they did not give the numbers eventually limit before making preventive measures, and key account customers. And no one knows exactly how you act, how the level will be blocked facebook! That really caused headwinds, inconvenience and annoyance to the user!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment