Monday, August 3, 2015

Letter sent daughter announced

      Father daughter love! Now he is grown up. You need to live independently. Try to rotate your life. Do not depend on your mother anymore. Independence is always very close to freedom and happiness daughter love!

     But her parents divorced when I was very young. Then you only around the 2 only. Dad apologized for not caring and parenting. To grow in our hon bags, hunger and disease. However, very proud to announce the success of the child. My daughter, try to offline. Dad believed you could very much further in his career.
      What about love, he wants you to choose a good mate, rather than choose who you love. Because he found that children choose to love is not good. All is not well at the announcement. So I chose a good lover does not like dad. I'm sorry Dad!
      Children try to earn money and save some money taken to ensure the lives of children. Whatever bad thing happens, you can still be assured a good life! Money is very important in life, my boy. It takes care and protection, and help the children!
      And the last thing he wanted to say to you. But not with me. No parenting. Do not give children something valuable in life. But in his lap, I was the daughter of the father. And he loves me. But his father is a bad person. Con declare themselves away, the better. Near the father only hurt me alone! Dad apologized for not being able to do anything for me. At the father's life was very difficult. Dad sorry! ...
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment