Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Love you beautiful time of my university students

      The years were students at the university, I was a much renowned talent and desire to learn. Because my family is very poor, my father died when I was a 7-month-old fetus in the womb. My mother is a retired teacher. While mothers have small traders in the market to increase revenue, but to feed me to college. My mother had to work much harder. Therefore, in the 2nd year of college. I went to do the accounting for companies building near where I studied. The company specializes in making me do more roads. So I know Tom, he supervised counseling so handsome, gallant and graceful. He was outspoken personality and is a very good. We have become close friends.

       I am very interested and admired the work of Tom. He also attaches great importance to me, sometimes he said the difficulty in finding solutions to remove difficulties in monitoring consultancy work his bridges. There once ah tell about him are entirely responsible, on the serious flooding, in a tunnel through major highways of the country. Most likely you will lose their jobs because of this incident. Deputy head hurt him most, he did everything according to what he has learned. But road tunnel through the highway that serious flooding, almost all of 8 months in a year, after two years in operation, exploitation. Once the body passes through the section. I deliberately carefully observe the area. And I discovered that. The area around the tunnel formerly low-lying agricultural land. People are often planted in rice. Now that the industrial zone in expanding. The life of people up. Nearly every household in the land around it are transported elsewhere improve their agricultural land base to the orchard, and service shops. Thus, where the soil has a tunnel going through obviously became the most low-lying land areas. So be accumulated rainwater in it almost for 8 months of the year.
      Find the cause, I quickly phoned Tom said in tunnel incidents not related to the design and construction of his tunnel. But that is by the people and the area around the tunnel has advanced his home ground at least 80 cm. He is happy, but the work of his supervising consultant also must find ways to overcome difficulties. So the tunnel incident still makes him a headache. Think twice before I also help you to find solutions using gravity water pump technology in the tunnel. Although it is expensive, but that's the only way to save the tunnel. Moreover, it is the only solution possible. Because the tunnel area there are not many people live, remote power source. Inside the more traffic can not send people directly pumping water down whenever there is rain there. But do not trust my proposal more grip. But he also works on the level of what I told him. And tunnel renovation project was approved. He not only lost his job but also be promoted. Our friendship so that more and more nice. But then he had to move to new jobs in very far from where I live. So we've lost contact with him.
        Now I have graduated from college many years. And being a successful business manager. Do not know how he now? I miss him!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment