Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The letter I wrote to him, but I will not send

       Hello, I write this letter but did not intend to send him. Because I do not want to touch the happiness that you are. With all his knowledge about him. I know it is a fragile happiness. Just give me a few flirtations. Just give me the erotic eye. I know for sure that he will jettison all that you are, what you trying to build for years, to run after you. He still like that, I'm always very understanding him. Knowing he was very nice to me. But I can not love you. Since the pattern of the ideal man they are different from you, that's all.

       Even if you hurt him many times. Even if you never once asked his consent. But you know, in your eyes, I was the sky. I'm sorry for having hurt him very much. And I also congratulate happy that he was there. Whether it fragile, though because it he must try to humble lot. Although he is not totally satisfied with it from the depths of his being. But you have to accept and be satisfied with it. That is happiness. And I'm also happy for him. I will not communicate with him. Despite knowing that all my little changes remains a major concern of his. Perhaps, you are a pain in the intestines hearts. Excuse me then, in terms of objectively speaking, I have behaved badly him too. My heart was a fractious horse. I still have so many dreams and big dreams. I still have so much desire and expectation to the man of my life. Therefore, they have seemed too cold and heartless to him. But know how to be. Between love and friendship are two very different concepts. If you and ah forced together. It will only make both more suffering and misfortune alone!
       Anyhow with me, he was a friend, a brother. Only thing, since he'd walk away, he gave up the pursuit of his life's love. Then perhaps, we stopped being friends. In life full of strenuous hustle, sometimes, you need a hand really friends. But I also know that, if I grabbed his hand, he requires and wants love. Because I was just always thought of him as a friend. So he compromised. Therefore, I would choose to stand remotely observe his life. Play with him, with his sad, anxious with him at empathy of friends from the shadows. I'm afraid to touch again on lakes unruffled autumn of his soul. Because I know that my actions will make you sick!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment