Wednesday, August 19, 2015

For him, love is never enough!

      Once attend seminars and banquets attended then with important partners that I'm working. Event Place is a luxurious hotel in the city. Things were going so well. I'm very happy it looks like the business side of the world genius. Then I suddenly see him in dance. British chic and courteously greeted the key position of this party. When partner introduced me to him, he politely shook my hand and pulled me into a gentle dance, melodious in the party. People still dancing, still laughing and toasting. They do not know that, I, and he was an old love each other!

       Under the influence of music, wine and hot his arms. I held his head in his brawny chest arch. I sniffed the scent seductive body and his desire. I still love him, though I never dared say so. My relationship with him is purely accidental and due to the arrangement. I am with you still in two worlds. Though I've been dreaming of love can connect both worlds, and I will live forever by his side. Received love and sweet kisses, burning him. But real life is always slapping me in the face. What I lived, what I was doing was not enough for my culture to live with him forever. All is in me. A life too needy and struggle, has made me not have enough cultural level necessary to live with true love in my heart. A life so full and sit on the services of many other people, as well as for his many deficiencies necessary capacity of a man. He was also a distortion of personality like me. We love you, ever come together in a short and beautiful A Moment of life. But we did not have enough wisdom and bravery to stay together forever. We were apart, lose together, lost together.
        And now we unexpectedly meet again when both were successful and really mature. Both remained celibate and have a source of extra income. There is no reason why you and I separated again. After meeting by chance that day, we were officially dating. He took me to go anywhere, we got together to do a lot of things I liked. And finally, a formal wedding and sacred place in the church. We have become a couple. And I know, you and I will happily end my life. I really love him! For him, love is never enough!
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment