Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Reject love you, I no longer own me anymore!

      He sir, man's great heart my dear! I am a girl full of bigotry, so I did not walk towards him. I did not accept his feelings and self-restrained, suppressed my feelings with him. Because of the situation we met through irony indeed. I do not think such a starting point will give you a lasting relationship, lasting. Or, rather, they are not enough wisdom and courage to go towards him. Despite that, he was everything in a man that you dream of. And until now, in the depths of my soul still miss him.

       With his feelings very hot and wild. Yet they always suppress it. Now through many difficulties in life. I felt so stupid new and foolish, when not made one step towards him. I just need to stay together ... but also quite enough. I desire nothing more than that. Now I know, I made a wrong choice. And so, my life has been torn apart, unhappy in her love life. Now I have nothing more to than measured. I wish had the opportunity to be with him, my true love. Why you did not live by what the core of yourself during a long time. Therefore, they did not accept him. And you, intellect and decisiveness. He gave me the right proposal. But to be honest, you can then live healthy? If we were together that day, maybe I'll never mature in personality, and I'll never mature mentally. Think so that we do not regret any more time apart. Only he himself come together, time was too late.
        In this world no one back cover and protect children like him. No one makes you feel like you have more desire. With him, you always correspond to perfection every idea. And it's happy right? I have more than once refused true happiness of his life. That is wrong. I was too reviews Hotel in romance. Originally, with the love story, we need to get emotional as the place to choose. Yet you ....
       There is also opportunity for me to be with him again? Or all too late. He now can also accept everything belongs to you? I will accept everything that you went through ... Those small mistakes where you do not, sir. But at least, I will accept him in his mind. I'll love you in my heart. Though I have been together or not. He is the core values ​​of your soul. Reject love you, I no longer own me anymore! ...
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment