Friday, August 14, 2015

Life means nothing if I is not rich

      Life is not right to anticipate the unexpected. When we were children, how can we imagine that we have become current? Finally, we also officially an adult. And we had a unique path going forward. Chang or suffering or poverty are fully dependent on the hard work of ourselves only.

       Today is his birthday. I'm wondering what has to organize a birthday party for himself to play or not? Think about it, think again, yes I still held. Since anyway only a new year but once. They have never had a decent party, a role for themselves what birthday? So as this year is a new beginning full of nice for yourself go. Moreover, my work has made good sign. The risk of "starving" because the business is not successful was almost gone. I just try only. Life, it always asks us to try and labor. The concept of the rest only exists inside the grave. So we just decided that. Make his day became a memorable day.
        Suddenly I wished my job successfully. I will have a lot of money and have a really happy life. My life is not worried, anxious anything. Anyway, I also kept alive the cavalier, comfortable. It is nothing to worry, thinking mind-numbing it, old man? What makes us unhappy, uncomfortable, the reason why we have to endure?
       Remember the birthday before, we had quite sad memories about them. Because capital is very poor ourselves. Which star was 32 and that the poor, the suffering, the hunger, the thirst was still bothering me? At the age of 32 two, I have to be very trying, hard work for themselves have a full life, happy. If in childhood and young tuo poor myself. It is not necessarily due to myself. Because it depends on the circumstances I was born, grew up and what I've been educated. But when I officially entered adulthood, if I poverty is the fault of my own. Since I do not have to really try. Since I do not bear thinking. Because I'm lazy workers. Since I do not desire to progress. For the reasons that made me poor. And this poverty is a poverty of me truly despicable. Since I do not want to be a despicable person in society. Therefore, I intend to become a rich man. No reason for me not rich? This life with me would have thought anything if I was not rich? So up I need to make every effort!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment