Friday, August 14, 2015

Let the wind swept away ...

     I do and I love each other. I love him very much. But he does not really love me. You always dream about a beautiful woman who will become his wife. Knowing that, I was sad. But I still can not stop love you. And I still believe in his love for me.

        Then suddenly one day he suddenly told me goodbye. Just then one day, he engaged with a beautiful girl, the other rich. She's his dream. He really respect her. Unlike his dealings with me. I know he has had a profound misunderstanding about my dignity. But I do not want to explain. So let go. Let him unfairly treated and I so badly to go. Let the wind swept away all my love to him. Since I can not accept a man like him intellectually. But emotionally, I still loved him. However, he and I could be two parallel lines. We can always be very close together. But we did not get along together, twisted together to form a family.
        Despite the elapsed time was very long, deep in my heart, I still loved him. As for me, I have family, wives and happy. I only let things passed in the past domain. Let the old, old meaning back realms aimlessly. Only love would never unilaterally make up a beautiful love. I need a man who truly loved, cherish myself. He was too rushed to me. He trampled the feelings he has for me. Because I do not want to have a wife like me. Only love alone is not enough for him. He still needs a lot more than that.
       Moreover, he is a different person from me about nature. If in a position as him, maybe I would never behave like that. That was a man, he would have to keep her self-esteem, self-respect is true. In essence he is not a husband that I expect. Only thing, I accepted with him in his life, but he did not. So we were far apart, far apart forever. In all my help. He and his family have overcome unrest. With all the achievements that he earned, though, including 50% of my effort and money. He was married and lived happily, happily with another woman. Maybe he thought I was an angel. I am obliged to help him. And he did not do any useful thing for me. He seized my all matter and spirit. He trampled upon these values ​​belong to my people ...
        Come let the wind swept away everything anger, hatred old. All gone. A new day has begun. He belongs to yesterday. And they are going to wind swept away everything that once belonged to his two children. Let FiOS away all that. To make life more comfortable two children live. Let the wind melt away the memories and pictures of him in my heart. Oh wind, let the book go out offline. Do not put anything in my lingering with him anymore. He forever as misfortune and harm to me.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment