Sunday, August 9, 2015

How to turn your time into gold and diamonds

       True success is to go to is not a simple thing. It requires us to truly be the consistently pursues the goal, with bravery and a bit of luck. I woke up bright new near, to make promotions on internet advertising segment your message across today. Because I need the money. I need money to guarantee his life, before I do anything else.

       But things are not just depend on myself? Internet site today I suddenly too slow. I wait until the 5 minutes that the site you want to download is not yet out. Feel like crying or smashing something. Oh life, why have so many difficulties. Price as before, a job like this would make me very sad. And now another. I have matured a lot. Therefore, the bravery, self-control and patience are very good. Internet connection so slow it? Maybe I will not sit idle and wait for the tired, or frustrated? This is impossible. I'll go do something else. It is part of a series of jobs to earn me. That I will write articles for his own website. And I'm writing this for you to read here.
       Well, instead of sitting waiting in anger and meaningless. I choose to create an article. It's an exciting job and thinking for me. The articles I write will be transmitted to all generations. Will arrive anywhere in the world thanks to the internet. That is so great. I love my job.
        Everyone has 24 hours a day to use. Those who make the best of her time there to make money. Not to have the existence of downtime. That person will turn your time into gold, a diamond. Conversely, people who do too much downtime in days. They will be demons invade the soul. Then one day they will become bad. The unemployed, no money, who have very difficult lives. They are more likely to become criminals in the society.
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment