Monday, August 24, 2015

Independence is fun, the greatest happiness in every person's life

        So that has to noon then. I have loved the job goodbye a computer inside of myself. I go cook to protect their health. Life became very great when we are doing all what we like. And my life is like. The biggest issue in my life right now is money. Next is love.

      That issues money and love is a matter of my lot this year. Yet I still have not solved it. But the way I was facing my problem a lot different now. Because I have grown up. I have confidence in the success of his work in one day recently. I have the happiness of my own creation. It truly is the most sustainable happiness in life. There will be no such thing as happy if your happiness depends on others.
        People born individuals which are separate in life. There is reason why we keep living interdependent on each other? That's the difference with instinct, and make us weaker each day. The nature of love which is but the survival of the species. And to ensure the best development for its species. The man and woman who live together, sharing the care and parenting. They work together in many areas of life, to have more strength to struggle with life. Therefore, when a person totally dependent on the other, it is a misfortune for both.
      Since childhood, she always tried to teach my early ideas about independence. And her life is the best evidence for that. Without education, no knowledge, no profession as teachers. Mother was unable to feed his four sisters to school to adulthood. Because my father had died when she was 29 years old. Meanwhile I was still 7-month-old fetus in the womb. My sister was the first new age 6. Yet trade alone reverse sweep mother and worked as a teacher, have been raising my 4 sisters grow as people. My two older sisters who are teachers with their mother, a broker you do, and I'm an entrepreneur, a blogger. On holding a college diploma, I thought, to make up a degree that only 50% of the effort and my effort. And 50% of the effort and hard work of the mother.
       Time alone bươn experienced in my life. The more I found poignant words she taught from a very young age. The true self is a joy, and the greatest happiness in the life of each person. Thanks to an independent life, but I always feel the freedom and autonomy in life. Now, the success is not necessarily up to me. But I'm really happy and always independent in all activities of his life. And I think that to love this life!
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment