Monday, August 24, 2015

He is where he is at any place on earth

        Honey!
        These days I miss you very much. His silhouette on flooded my soul. It got me back to himself, returning to the original my heart. Where are you, where do you belong in this world? I want to go find him, find his heart. How better to wait and I'll sit wishes.

      32 years old, I became a really mature woman. Feel this life that you have nothing, afraid, scared? In this world who do not have ever made mistakes? Who did not ever have moments of weakness to foolish? Is there any reason that he was compelled to me? Is there an opportunity for me to be with him for the rest of my life? Now think back, my mistakes with him are minor. Therefore it is essential to take in the depths of my heart, I always loved you. I did not dare come to me for always ashamed with himself. Want to forget about everything to start a new and better life of old. And one could forget himself in a stage to perform one ideal. But how can one forget himself in all his life? Must catch his heart to forget him, as well as children themselves caught myself forgetting himself. So when you've officially crossed superficial era, I suddenly saw him miss!
       Although this life I will not be with him. But this life I'll still love you. I will always remember him, remember when we are together. It truly is the love and the happiness. Man he made all the love. And though I have loved you for life still never be enough. Why am I apart? All errors are belong to me. I'll go find him throughout the rest of his life. Miss you too, man of my life really.
       Life each brief him up capital. Why do we always think about things distant. While true happiness within reach, we flashed back to drift away. Then this life, may we crave and seek each other. Now I just want to hug him, and forget the rest of his life black and silver. Because he is my world now. He is where he is at any place on earth? There miracle for me to be with you !?
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment