Monday, August 24, 2015

Blog is a friend, a loved one, and is a magical fairies bring useful life for me

      Google can not understand anymore! My blog is still additional original articles each day. Yet the search index to my articles every discount every day. Perhaps because a few days ago I posted a series of articles containing only a link to the video of Google I should have been lower category? This really makes me sad and worried. I wish Google quickly upgrading my blog.

         I do not know what to do. My daily life is becoming more difficult. At the same money I earn quite strenuous. I'm worried for my future. Yet Google to make me unhappy. Do not understand what it was doing my blog, what? It has yet to function properly even though I've made it well over a year now. Maybe now I change the name, owner, administrator ... recently. It is true that evil. Work on such messy now, they know how long I earn money from your blog with Google here? Feeling anxious and depressed too.
          But there is no point worrying? I just know so many additional original articles each day. I hope one day Google injured. Promotion for my blog. Let me become their publishing partners. I will have the money to ensure his life. It really is a dream and was planning my greatest moment.
        Each person has an ability and individual circumstances. Ability and my circumstances just right for becoming a blogger only. So, anyway, I will really try to become a successful blogger. And then, my life will become very good. I can comfortably, proudly and happily in front of old friends. For now, I'm falling behind than with them. My life is very difficult and lonely. Blog is where the heart is empty of all life. The place for every mood, thoughts, beliefs and hopes and my dreams. I wish my blog what always works well, it is growing strongly and sustainably. Blog is a friend, a relative and a magical fairies bring useful for my life.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment