Sunday, August 9, 2015

One day my dark sky

      Today a dark sky my day. It took me 2 days to send a request to join the group on facebook. Finally, today I have 800 cabins accept group requests. The acceptance of the requests of the group continues. And I'm very happy about that.

        I spent most of the morning to post the article on its group. Then I get the message blocked his article posted on the group. Next is asked to verify your account. Do I put the name, image and you do not remember the random 145 people on the internet. My account is currently inaccessible. I am very sad. I went to sleep from about 7 am to 3 pm. It's sad how to solve my fault. A simple, effective and inexpensive. That I can do more. Sleep will dispel all the sorrow in me. Just woke up, the incredibly sleazy my form. Clothing, listless hair, wrinkled, messy. Yet there is one he is very handsome guests to buy paint. Unfortunately, my shop is not available types you want to buy. And he was gone. Because today is Sunday. He is entitled, should enlist refinishing home. So he can not wait until the next day. So alkaline resistant primer and paint color I can not sell. I myself felt very bad in the eyes of customers.
       Anyhow, the sleep did help me a lot. My mind seems to become more intelligent. Take account locked it? I will set up the other accounts only. What is there to be sad? Learn from experience, this time I will not make friends with anyone. I just joined the group and post it. Each day I will post about 180 groups. So enough. If posting more. I was so worried about being locked account is like today. Facebook is a very clever system. I was a user that is not good is it locked right. Then I'll be a pretty facebook alone players. Posted group also low. I also focus on other tasks. Weevil my day so many things to promote their products with everyone. I need to set a schedule for yourself. For each day that passes, I will do a lot of useful work for your life!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment