Tuesday, August 25, 2015

How to break out of the vicious circle of poverty

      Sleepiness and fatigue took over. Now I find strangely sober. All day today I do not want to eat anything. I feel cravings something without finding out. Probably by this time I eat vegetables so new at this. Tomorrow I will reward myself a delicious meal in the organic vegetable garden. I think my digestive system will be improved quickly.

        In life there is so much suffering. But starving is suffering the most. Therefore we so often use the compound word "hungry". When people are poor enough to be hungry. Then do people suffering hunger to the ends of the poor. When you are hungry, things you care about most and dreamed just food. Your mind just thinking about food only. So how can you learn to be good things in life? How do you make are great things, great in the world? If you are in the development stage personality, intellect and soul. Then ask you to grow anything, when your mind just thinking about eating? On the other hand, when you are hungry, your stomach secretes an acid. This acid causes major sense of human hunger. When this acid secretion much, but do not have the stomach for food. We will not only cause stomach erosion, but also harmful to the person's brain. Therefore, the hungry, the poor, the suffering, the stupidity and ignorance always go together. A vicious circle of poverty, disease, and ignorance is hard to escape. They have a close relationship with each other. So, you need a strong impetus to break out of it. Otherwise you will forever be in a very low strata of society.
       So also, those with more money are the joy, happiness in this world. When a person has a lot of money. Nearly all needs, their desires are met. So they have the conditions to learn something or, perhaps right from time immemorial to the present. They can also make great things, great in education and society through their money. They belong to the upper class of society. Their situation so that more sustainable.
      Perhaps I was still in a vicious circle of poverty. And I'm most likely to use the momentum of education and work to get out of that vicious circle. My work never succeed, I'll get out of the current miserable situation. The days of living in poverty, the more I see more poignant about the true meaning of life. I need stronger action to escape this situation. I believe I will succeed. I also need to pay attention to physical exercise to ensure the health work is intense in the coming days.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment