Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I need to overcome my own ego to be successful and happy in life

      Actually my mind very weak. I do not withstand the high pressure of work. Rather, my brain is very misleading. When high intensity work, the activity of the brain strongly elite. But the intensity of work is not large, the weak intellectual part should throne. So many things very difficult when I was done, but also do very well. But sometimes, things are very easy I did not do. And I can get the most elementary errors.

         People sometimes thought I was very clever. As for me, I think I was not the same. Because I know themselves, in small portions I was weak. And in this society, there are so many talented people than me. But they are not exposed only.
      The work itself out in my business quite comfortable. I have the freedom to do everything I like. No one can put tremendous pressure or make me hurt at all. But when I added pressure on yourself to accomplish a certain plan. My body was immediately refused. And I seriously deteriorated immediately. This proves that my condition is very weak. My body does not meet the requirements of my intellect. This is quite a serious impact with work and my life.
       To remedy this situation, I had to exercise every day. I want to improve the health and his spirit up. On one hand, I need to love and take care of yourself more. The others in the society to create pressure and make me uncomfortable. What was the reason I had to put pressure on yourself? What was the reason I had to catch myself doing this, do that, do things that I do not like themselves, and they did not bring any benefit for myself at all? Without a compelling reason I have to do all these crazy things, and stupid at all. This is my self, my bad. I was always making things worse for yourself. While the most important mission in my life, is to do the best for ourselves, caring, loving yourself in shape. Others, though they are, they also have to stand behind me very much. I was number one, I was the most important in my own life. That was the most righteous moral life.
       The cause of all this may be because I have absorbed a good basic education, since childhood. Because my habitat is not good. It forced me to adapt to the situation by respect the interests of others above their own interests, to be able to live and survive. Now all over. I am absolutely 100% ownership life myself. So I need to overcome my own ego, to be successful and happy in life.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment