Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The best way to future upward better

      Working pressure too much, it makes me feel tired, weary limbs. I want money. But the only way to get money is to work. So that I'm self-inflicted to themselves slightly more pressure. Clearly, money will not be created using dreams. Only the right actions to create new money.

       So tired, I'm want to hit hê all and sleep until tomorrow morning. The plan worked in my today unfinished. Which itself with the meager amount of work to be solved like this every day. Never knew that I had the money? Known ever I succeed? I know to never have a happy life, wealth and happiness?
      Although tired, but know how to be? To be successful, I had to work hard every day. That is the only way lead me to success. If not, it forever just a dream only. I have really tried over it. The success was so near to me. Just about 2 weeks. Maybe I can live happily, happy every day. It truly is one of my biggest dreams now. To realize his dream. I need to work harder. This life is inherently created to cash. No money, I could do something, and nothing in this world at all. Money is love, is my strength and my whole life now.
       A long day is closed. As I sit here, writing this. I was yawning a lot. I'm tired and want to sleep. Grave long day with a lot of moods and different conflicting emotions. How much intended, how many are planning a day was not done. Perhaps deep in my heart I do not want to change myself. I do not want more progress. Although I always try to do that. Currently, my ego is very low. Sometimes I feel my heart as a child. At such times, I feel free and relaxed. I know, it was because I was too childish. I also have intellectual disabilities undeveloped point. And my body is not yet fully developed. This phenomenon occurs perhaps because my life is too hard, and extreme deprivation. Knowing that, but I also know better try it. From tomorrow I will focus on learning to develop his personality. That's the only way I handle success, and happiness of his life. Yet today many souls I kept flying in the wind, playing with the clouds. I need to come back to reality only. I needed a good resolve my issues present time. That's the only way my future more beautiful or more dark.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment