Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I'll go find him, even if heaven and earth had collapsed.

      That was until the early hours of the afternoon. I have a bank remittance to the promise sibling soon, lest she left forward. Scorching midday sun. I do not want to walk the streets at all. But work that, despite the large sunny or rainy, I still have to do.

        Each occasion the bank I saw fun. Since there is probably an activity most meaningful life in the poor countryside and tedious. Beloved new capital is the ideal destination of my soul. But it is an expensive place. Where I feel lonely and alone in the world. Is where I want to run away, because there is someone I really love, but did not feel confident enough to come with him.
       No problem, these days I'm there in the change of mind and think big. So I'm turning the thoughts from a child, dependent parent. To think of a truly mature, self-dependent. I will achieve, and I will boldly go find true love in my heart. And I'll stick to take his life. He was everything I wanted in my life. In his mind, there was no reason why I can not be with him at all. I will do everything to be with you to live to the end of life.
       Now all only rely on my work only. When it succeeds, I will have money, have a life of riches and pleasures. Then I'll go find him, I confidently stood before him, saying I love you! I would hold his hand, and he went through a life. To me that is happy. He did not need the rich, just to subsist. Our life does not lack anything in this world that is okay. First I need most in him is the love in his eyes for me. Being burned arms and embrace the warm, dearly. He is the highest peak of the life that I always yearn to be. Yet I did not dare strongly to him why? Because I was stupid and foolish? So my character has a lot of errors? Because my soul has the mistake? His far right, all bugs are in me. Therefore, I must take full responsibility in looking back at him. Please wait while your children love you? I'll go find him, even if heaven and earth had collapsed!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment