Monday, August 31, 2015

Hand of mother

     My mother's hand was now elderly, wrinkled. Because I was 70 years old. But to me, that the new hands is the best. As well from his hands but I just could not great, mature.

      On young, beautiful mother hand. Mother was clear to me each bottle from mother breast, leaving me to drink at home, before she went to work. And also his warm hand touched my forehead, when I got the fever in a cold winter night. Then she left me frantically taking drugs the night drinking. Hands mother had become old, so ugly because she struggled, hard earn money for me to grow up, into the school. Now I have become a man of success in society. As my mother began officially entered old age. Mom or illness. Health is no longer good as before. Whenever hands look mom, my heart is filled with pity. I love my mother. Mother remembered the years worked hard to earn a living, feed me to school. Because the mother's life is too hard, ascetic. So the mother also had many errors. But despite good mother or a bad person in the eyes of death. Then with me, she was still the best. My mother was born, raised me, give me a decent education. I achieved such success today is thanks to my mother. She is the greatest woman of my life.
       Now all you kids had grown up, mature. Those who also achieve their dreams, aspirations since his childhood. Certainly the womb happy and very proud. Now the mother was let go and rest. Mom did not have to worry about hard living. For retired teacher salary mother. mother well enough to have a full life. And the income from her business but she did add from a young age. Money donated by descendants of occasions mother well enough to use throughout the year. People say, now mother was happy then. Chang matchless! No compensation for suffering old mother also matchless. Just because my father had died when she was 29 years old. Mother struggled alone raising four children survive into the school. Now mother enjoy the fruits of their stay. Be happy mother go offline! Mother do not worry about anything anymore. The child's mother are now dream of so many people! Mom be proud because everything was done for us. Hands mother please rest. Let us do everything that I want to help my mother!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment