Monday, August 31, 2015

Need to manually edit the simple error of computers, such as bug win

     Maybe Win my computer's fault anything. It may caused by viruses. So lately, I every time I shutdown or restart the machine difficult. So good I had to turn off the computer. Even internet connection, too. A lot of time I had to restart the computer several times to be able to connect. This made me feel tired and depressed. I wish my computer works fine is the same.

          For years, the internet as my flesh. Life lack of internet, it is no longer my life. My job on the internet, social news I get from the internet, and both my entertainment was also taken from the internet. Besides eating and sleeping time ... almost when I was sitting by the internet. Therefore, simply connect to the internet error, I felt like my heart stopped blood from moving to this whole body. Maybe I need to reinstall Win for your computer. But this will be a bit difficult, because my computer has anti-virus software are copyrighted. When I reset the win, maybe he lost software. Moreover, a computer is a very private thing. So, I do not like someone moving into your computer. Maybe when I have time, I will go definitely learn how to reset the computer win. And so, I will reinstall your computer win whenever I want. That was wonderful. My computer will always run well. For empiric use my computer. Up to 90% of errors occur when using a computer, can be resolved by reinstalling win.
        Today more and more modern society and civilization. Computers are becoming ever more popular. The understanding and self-correction is the basic error when using computers is essential. The benefits that are fundamental to the user. There will not be happy and happy what, if any have invited experts handle pretty simple mistakes and often with the computer, such as bug win. So, I think the course simple computer repair to this, is necessary for all computer users. Even myself very well so desired. Sure, I'll have to ask my expert guidance from reinstalling win, or I'll learn how to reset the win from the internet. From ancient times to the present, there is nothing I want that I can not do both!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment