Saturday, August 29, 2015

Self-defense that is the best way for you to survive and grow in this world

       Now is the lunar calendar in July. And the wettest month of the year for this tropical country. So just have a very big rain was pouring down. Suddenly there are two old friends visit. Maybe because of rain, so they have had to shelter my house. Rather, there is only one person I have some acquaintances from more than 15 years ago. As an old friend who accompanied me.

       They came to ask me about the goods, and left open the possibility to buy one of my big orders. Of course I'm very happy. But the attitude of the friend you're making me very sad. The way he's playing was accidentally or deliberately lowering my dignity. Maybe not in the eyes of the person, I am a daughter promiscuity? You can spend the night with old acquaintances from more than 15 years ago? Although he had a wife and children? Maybe not as a daughter 32 years old but not yet married, could be trivialized and upwards so low?
     Because it rained very loud, and the people I was feeling very tired. Life taught me that I need more poised. I need to behave more wisely. I did not need to argue right and wrong with someone. I did not even try to say or, better to do. I simply say: Please do not joke like that, because it was not good. The same attitude is polite, courteous but seriously and quite cold. And of course, he was forced to silence. It was like somebody slapped him in the mouth so.
       Life is like that. Sometimes, ledge happens to us is because we are in a situation, and therefore our behavior that out. Make a good plan for my life. Then you try hard to implement it. Then you'll be successful and happy in life. Do not care about the road obstructions. We just grass, or the dogs barking in the street only. These people will always know how the field should ignore something, need to hold something to achieve success. Anyway, all that your life starts with yourself. Let's change ourselves, our lives will change. If we ourselves really well. Will no one dared to desecrate to ourselves at all. Self-defense, that is the best way for you to survive and grow in this world!
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment