Sunday, August 16, 2015

Great friend of the university

      In the afternoon I wheel the market to buy food nearby. Happened to see his classmate in college. Strangely, only one last glance that I had recognized him. Although about 6 years we have not met. He much lighter fair. Looking at him today look very free and comfortable as a fop guy dissipated. Maybe his life was now better off and much more successful than the old. Since nearly all college friends of mine, they are promoted at work after graduation.

        How many memories of the old days came rushing back. Memories of the university students are always the innocent memories, the most fun I have. Those who attended the same university you are very great. If the time to go back, I will play more and more with their good behavior. Now each person each. Each person in a different position in society. There are people who have become successful entrepreneurs. They have both a few hundred people working for him. There are still those who do rent just hard, difficult in society. For example, I still was a little less successful business. I did not succeed in society commensurate with what I've tried, and achieve while at university. Even so, I always accept yourself temporarily. I tried just a bit more. I think things will be better up.
       That day my friend and I tease each other is good bald. He called me ugly cat, and I was calling him a black dog. But back then I did a bad girl, but that he is actually black. Therefore, I and you might have been hurt because of that. However, in my heart always very respectful and endearing him. He is an ideal man, and rich chivalrous bravery. Only thing did not work and he lets me go up close and closer. Besides, between us there are plenty of differences in ideology and morality. I misunderstand his personality. And you shall despise my body occurrence. We have been friends together for a time travel university difficult time. But not too close, intimate. But I never cease loved and respected elder. When something really need the help of others. He was with me at the right time as a true hero. Although I have a lot of friends during college. But he's only helped me when needed. Maybe I still owe you a thank you!
                                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment