Friday, August 14, 2015

Mistakes made me lost love

       I still miss him very much in his heart. N. Darling, I still love you very much. But somehow, when he was permanently leave you truth. Now, only the unrequited love in my heart. They must try to endure and live with that sentiment. Somewhere far away he know? Which side of him, whether he remembers when they?

       Love is strange, thought to have been let go, it will end all. Who knew almost ten years away from him, but my heart still love him dearly. You just forget about him while burying themselves in work and in life experience. When you think about love, marriage. I saw very memory of him. Forget him, that I had forgotten myself. There are miracle rescue me?
        Life without him was barren, rocky gravel. While inside you, I always lived with my soul. Yet they did not have the guts to take him inside. You're being a bad girl in the world right?
       Well, everything has passed long ago. Let the wind swept away everything between you two. For your soul serene dawn. Maybe he's just feeling emotional love for them to develop and grow. Because we are human capital are not really compatible. Now I suddenly scared at the thought of his family. Feel chills down the spines and thorns rise buildings in person. I was scared of people like that. I mean in the eyes of all the people you have dedication, sacrifice?
       All well now because I live in the world of school. So thoughts and feelings you have something that is not true. Why should so that I fell in love with him? And to think that we are two halves of one another? If that is true then we are lucky thing for me. Cause you know, there are people out there still love you with all my heart. He will take the best things I have for you. Capital I really wanted to get the people in love. Yet they did not dare admit it. I think things are bad. So I've had to go in love. But the truth is, I've seen the loss and hurt when the man let go. The consequences were very heavy with child. I've lost everything. There was nothing to make up for my own life. Therefore, he is even leave you like a contagious disease. That is probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment