Monday, August 31, 2015

I will hold hands with Google to create more value for life

       The search engine Google on down to sort my website. But my article was canceled by Google search indexing lot in the last month. And it seems it was not reduced in the following days. This makes natural traffic to my web serious decline. So I'm feeling sad lot. Although the original article I posted on the web has increased each day.

       I do not understand Google. Do not understand where they base themselves on the continuous cancellation search indexing to my posts? I'm about to cry for it. All the hope and my future depends on the development of the website. However, I just did more every day only. Oh Google, if I understand the man, I have become a rich man.
       Each day that passes with the writing for Google reader is wonderful. So I think Google is the engine and the most amazing honesty. Is a tool that the true value of the human being honored. So, I'll try to dedicate myself for what's best for the world. Google, I do not fear you have been unjust. Google is smart enough to remove the bad guys theft copied my article, they turned into. Google enough wealth and prestige, so I never worry about lost wages. Google rewards are great always a poor man like me. Despite struggling with his own blog so. But I still love Google earnest. I will do everything, so what I put on the internet a better place. I will hold hands with Google and create additional value of life. What I write, what I think will live forever with time. That's what I leave for mankind.
        Since I was a great individual. So, what I wrote is excellent. Only those who are lucky to read the article philosophical and humanitarian mine. Only those who are lucky to find a lot of ways to help them succeed and happy on my blog. Because Google does not search much to my blog. So will a lot of people in this world are disadvantaged because of that. But please be assured by you. I am trying very hard to upgrade his blog every day. To what I think, I know, and I write to be with you. Benefit for your work and your life.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment