Sunday, August 23, 2015

I'll have money, will become rich and have a happy life, happy

     Long ago today that I had a small order. So also help me earn a little money to buy bread for the whole month. I thought I was a genius in school. When going out socially, I will be successful. Who knew, almost all people in the society are extremely talented. And I am nothing compared to them all. I was too deviant lifestyle and way of thinking in schools. Therefore, when entering real life. I stumbled a lot.

      Tomorrow I proceeded to order and shipment to customers. A work with me have become accustomed. Entering into business easy road to 2 years. Yet I have never earned a high value orders yet. Nevertheless, I remain very confident in their entrepreneurial pursuits. Anyway, the work also has sustained me during these 2 years. Fortunately, thanks to it that I still open brow, open face of the earth.
      Perhaps 32 years, with the age I will be successful and happy. When the project that I'm pursuing is gradually coming into success. And work my business itself is also becoming more nice. Personality and my mind is slowly matured. I am becoming more confident and bravery in life. I need more self-control and bravery from myself. And I'm trying to do that. This life is my own. And I should totally try to have a good independent life. Now I know what you lack, need, and want. I will do everything to achieve all my dreams. I want to become a successful and happy in the eyes of old friends.
        The feeling self-employed and make money from the hands and minds around. Whatever money that is still pretty meager, but it did make me feel happy and confident. The feeling must bow to beg for money of others, whether that person is my mother. Voila is feeling the most pain and ignominy. Only thing I have to do everything to have a large income, stable and long lasting. Because of the nature of life that was made up by money. No money, I can not buy food, drinks, clothes ... So how can I survive? But maybe I should not worry because the money anymore. Since I already established an excellent system to earn money for themselves. I'll have money, will become rich and have a happy life, happy. I believe so!
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment