Saturday, August 22, 2015

By any price, I would still have to move forward alone

   Night was about midnight, everyone was asleep. Quiet space. And I still feel happy tottering with a computer. My job is seems very smoothly. And I was hoping I was going to succeed. Yet the experiment with video made me complete failure. So I felt confused too.

        Known ever I succeed? I have tried many, and try to level how to be successful? Sao success and happiness came to me so late? I know how to be happy and success sooner? Maybe I did not know what to do, apart from trying to rise each day. Each person had a different fate. And perhaps what is spiritual, my personality achievements to show me that's all. This really is a disappointment.
        Tomorrow, I step on the road to rebuilding personality for myself. I want to change my life and my destiny. There is no other way than to change ourselves. These days we have to live forever, live the dream of charge with the video. In order to succeed, we need more understanding and professionalism. My personality was still very weak. Although this year I was 32 years old. But I keep two people on the water line. Or like people have two feet on two boats. Thought that it will make me steadily coming. But in fact, the feeling that I have is unstable, distracted and dangerous always there. Suddenly realizing itself is so trivial, insignificant. Since I did not feel confident enough to go on a road most specialized. Not enough talent and bravery to believe that I will finish soon. I always have a second plan, an alternative for themselves. His idea is still so much wisdom. But in fact, such a person but do not last as well as weakness!
      Be strong and bravery to me dear. Success and happiness are still in front of me. So no matter what, I still had to move it!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment