Saturday, August 22, 2015

Disappointed about the dream work with my Google

    I can not understand the giant Google. Can not understand the mechanism of statistics and pay Google. Currently I am the manufacturing partner of Google's video site YouTube. I am sure that your videos get huge traffic from the social network Twitter, through the statistics of shortened links that I have used. Yet viewed on Youtube manager, still did not make the announcement about the traffic there. I waited, waited round a month. These figures resulted from my source streams are not shown. While one-click My unwittingly into the path of the video. Video manager immediately recognized with visitors.

       According to my observations. Video Manager records only access resources from the links I put on Facebook. And on the other social networks, access numbers are not recorded video manager. And of course that's why I did not get paid. A feeling of disappointment invasive taken my soul. If Google has acknowledged the source of my visit. Sure I could make a few tens of dollars per day. So I had a good life. Yet things were not as I expected. But the way that I did not achieve the desired re not acceptable. Why Google's machine is not smart enough to recognize access to huge resources from social networks into my video. The man they were watching my video, they are not machines. So why I do not get paid for it. Google's way of doing things so that I feel really disappointed. I will observe giant machine Google working with my video within another month. If all else fails, I say goodbye to the dream of making money with their video only. Or at least I'll try to do SEO for your video, instead of trying to lead traffic to your video. Anyway, I'm sad and disappointed about Google has not fully recognized the traffic of people in the world in my video.
       Turns out the path to reach success never simple. There were times when I thought I had nearly reached it already. Yet trees did nothing. I do not understand that this world is operating under what mechanism again. And it looks like I'm going in a different operation. Yes when I was being eliminated from society. Yes when I was knocked out of the system gradually by all the areas in which I participate? No, I will succeed, I will be rich and happy. Success could only have one foot only, I believe so!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment