Saturday, August 22, 2015

The more I thought the more I see everything wrong!

      Difficulties keep piling up the difficulty. My work is becoming increasingly deadlocked. I do not know where to begin solving it from. I began to feel bored school, impotence and fatigue. Knowing how to be successful in this job? I began to feel bewildered too.

       More than once I thought I was going in the right direction. And the only way my success one step. But the truth was not so. The road to my success may still be a long road full of hardships. So many dreams, so many aspirations and both know how sorry I felt a rush of fear. I dream and desire for success. I fear they will fail, and I did not have the fortitude to stand up again. I need to set a plan for his actions. This was a good idea.
      I will focus on building content for this blog something wonderful in coming days. Wait for my organizational system reached 500 or more. I will confidently sign up as partners for the Google ads. If that fails, I still write a blog every day. But I will do SEO for my video ones. And I will produce them every day. I believe that owning around 1000000 the YouTube video will help me earn a few dollars a day to have enough money to live. Action Plan so okay? As if I fail to blog, mood depression and I would be very confused. Can I do anything? Want to cry too! Never submit an application to become partners of the google ads that I've said before that will fail. I do not act anymore. I'm scared. If this time I failed, why? I live in whether cheerful mood as the days passed it? Feel your heart so weak. Want to cry but could not cry. Want to do a lot of really great but also not finished. Do not know why on again. Suddenly think of, from tomorrow I have to share the blog in a different way. Think more and more headaches. The more you act as puppets. Well, I had done the traditional way. Build a blog around 10000 original article. I believe google would welcome me. So to try it. I have nearly five hundred new original article. That is a very small figure can become a partner of google ads. On one hand, my domain name is the subdomain. Thus, the possibility is Google accepting registration applications is very low. The anxious and scared of me is very facility. Well, I try to write at least 500 articles so original anymore. Already poor, already suffering, did not have money, then leave things like that for the rest of the year too! Not knowing how to properly anymore. I think more and more see things still wrong!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment