Monday, August 24, 2015

Accidental find the facebook of an old boyfriend in students

      Accidental find the facebook of an old boyfriend in students. That friend is probably closest in my students. But it was the worst that I treat. The reason is simply because I always considered him a close friend, a brother. How about you want me as a lover, as his fiancee.

        However, we have always maintained a friendship quite beautiful during the college years. To me, a man for love and marriage are different from you. Therefore, we are always just a friendship. Because he always behaved very well and with my enthusiasm. Thus, we became close friends ever since unknown.
       On leaving school, I struggled, hard to adapt to a new independent life difficult. I need to get another fight with me for life. And I was thinking of him. The heart has always shown a quite sincere with me. Although I might have hurt him deeply. But we just do not have fate together. Every time I started paying more attention to him. Voila is when he is trying to build a new relationship with another girl. When I am it seems pretty happy with his new relationship. Then he frantically pursue and express my feelings for a sincere and intense. As such, we never be lovers. Although we have been together for over 5 years of college. When I was determined to him. So I thought: After all, living next to a lifelong friend, a brother, you copy? In this life, there are a few good friends to me like you? Voila is when he decided to marry a girl. She is beautiful, kind and wealthy, the very love you!
       Well, when I decided to come with her lover, he also decided to stick with a lifelong love you. We stayed with a similar decision, but our audience different. My object was he, and his object is her. Why I did not call him earlier one day only. Maybe this time he became my husband, the father of my children. But I did slow a foot, and he decided to bring her along every life. Why did not you wait for me one day? For I will accompany him until the latter days?
      That day I was hurt. First time I do I get hurt like that. From past to present, I always had to walk. And he just walked once and gone forever. Maybe how much damage I caused to you, plus all the hours he, doubling up and poured into my heart. So I was left alone to walk obediently in his life. Some also remember him then he really needs the help of someone. Things like a habit. But I always control myself. So now next to him is his wife, the children. He is no longer a free man by another. And above all, he is no longer a friend, a brother to me. Because if he is familiar with me, his wife would envy. And she did it when I call him. Just a little consolation for me, I was more intimate with her, though they became husband and wife. And that makes her very unhappy, even miserable. But I know he is a good person. Sooner or later he would make her really happy. Since I was hurting him too much. And he has decided to live with her forever.
       Accidental find his facebook after many years of separation. Seeing his family life very happy. I feel there is something lost, something painful. Since the beginning I have forever lost a friend, a brother? Although time has returned. Maybe I did not choose him as a husband. So simple, he is not the man pattern in my ideal. But he was something very meaningful for me. The picture of him of the old days came back memories. I suddenly miss you, old friend ... Thank you for being with me during a difficult time. One time I always love and chase things which do not belong to her!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment