Saturday, August 8, 2015

And round one week left until the 32 th birthday of my

      And round one week left until the 32 th birthday of mine. In my heart, I have something excited, as excited as a little girl 13 or 14 years old. On that day, each time to the birthday of the group members. Everyone buying a small gift to send your donation. That makes me very happy. But my family was so many events. Those friends have left me. They even treated very badly with me.

        Friendships are based on the law of balance or offset each other. I was bitter fruit of friendship, because in fact, I play with them, but I did not truly love and respect them. I play with them because I was replacing them higher. And they were worse than me to play with me to improve. When life difficult as I did not progress anymore. It seems I have come in lower at them. Therefore, there is no reason for them to play with me. Even, they also combine to harm me for my satisfaction from previous envy.
      Yet 17 years has elapsed. Since that time, I did not play with them anymore. Now almost all of them have become state employees. As for me, I became a businessman and as a writer. Because the life I was born and grew up with too many things to think about. There are too many things that I had imagined. So becoming a writer, would promote the ability to think and my imagination. Anyway, my writing ability is very pretty. When I was in school, I wrote the essay is usually selected as a model teacher read to the class. That's one of my great pride at school at the high school level.
      Round one week left until my birthday. Do not know if anyone would come to congratulate me? As for me, I was very poor. I have no money. I pursue the job for 2 years, there is a great risk that complete ruin. My life is in front of a gray dye. But ignored. I still try to live happily is the good day that day. Because life has anyone been resurrected twice to where? So I'm not foolish as all live for tomorrow! If today I let too many of his thinking in tomorrow. Then today who will live for me. But my future is not dependent on my today or what? Life, I believe I enough talent and skill to succeed in one day recently!
                                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment