Saturday, August 8, 2015

Dream work with my American

    When almost all the hope in me dies. I felt his future ahead a gray dye. The way I'm going suddenly astride a large rock. There are miracle help for me?

      But disappointment but I still tried to step forward. And today, as are a bed-side light end of the tunnel I'm going. It is a hope. I do not allow myself to fail. Therefore, I will think of lots of ways to achieve success.
       Success and happiness always belongs to the optimists, fun and love life. Because of the very upbeat, fun, love their life is a wonderful stimulant dose helps them fight, and win with any adversity in life. They will be forced to find a way to help myself, to the life they always beautiful, cheerful.
        I will embark on a new test for success. Just do not know how, but anyway, I'm still very happy. Not achieved all that yesterday purposes desired. But at least half the things I wanted was successfully implemented. Now I began to dream about the first US dollar. US working with great people. I love Americans. Their income is very high compared to the income of Vietnam. If I successfully connected with the work program with the Americans. I will earn a lot of money. Given the low cost of consumables like in Vietnam. I will become rich. Oh, my dream! I am trying very hard to accomplish that dream of his.
       I wish one day become rich. I'll eat what I want, wear what I like, and live a life of total freedom and comfort. That my dream can only help my new Americans. So, I'm very trying to closer to them. The man relaxed, pragmatic and powerful American, as I see this life better. They opened for me a new horizon. America would be my second home!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment