Saturday, August 8, 2015

Making money on the internet is not simple job

     How many hopes, how much confidence, suddenly broke down again. Making money on the internet is not something simple. The money out, if there is very little, not enough money to eat bread. Yet I hope I can become a millionaire from it. How can I build a Web site such as Alibaba.com? How can I set up a system screaming doan online business like Amazon.com page?

       Everybody thought I was talented. I myself also think I'm a genius. I'm intelligent and bravery. Yet, 32 years old, I still do not earn enough to live. My life now is very difficult. Perhaps already 2 years, I pursued the project to monetize the internet. I was very hopeful it. All night I was thinking about it day. Yet ultimately, why? Google has refused access statistical sources from the internet on my website. They estimate that there are viruses! .... My site is therefore not appreciated. Making money from it will become very difficult. As for me, I began to feel tired. I need to relax.
       Just do not know what to do to have money to live anymore. I worry too! Oh mechanical genius that I am? Why would a genius again struggled to make a living like this? Today the internet is increasingly popular. Everything on the internet is increasing. And making money from the internet is increasingly difficult. It was sometimes like a scam so. Also not know what to do anymore. Although things have come to like. We still need money to live. I will try to implement this program to the end of this month to see why. If not, maybe I'll have to divert. Yeah, well to divert it. If making money but simple, who will not have a happy life, full? Since money is the only thing in the world that everyone needs, everyone wants to own them. That forces us to have something outstanding than others to make money.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment