Sunday, July 19, 2015

Two children poisoned

      That day I was poor countryside. Always very poor family. One day, she and a fellow villager general purchase all of a few kilo cassava woman in a neighboring village. Two poor mothers are very happy that spot seems a little manioc was small but cheap.

       Except that, the cassava root that contains too many toxins. These measures normally remove toxins have not eliminated all toxins from the cassava root that. And I got severe poisoning. Since I was very small when it was still very weak health. I like being put to sleep in her mother's screams. Mom rushed me to the hospital closing. At the hospital, the couple bought cassava same village with her mother are also zombie. Since their daughter is also in an intensive care room. She seems to be heavier than me. Her body seemed about to melt away as water.
     Doctor runs to check for me and informed, the amount is only enough antidote to save for a child. Me and her, one of them will surely die! I'm scared! I still have to live. I have to live for longer to find my father. Since my father left my mother and daughter and followed a beautiful young girl, another wealthy. I think that in two children, she will be a doctor to cure selected. Because she had both parents. They seem wealthy and benevolent. So I suggested she give me drugs. Because she has announced. I have to live to find my dad. She did not say anything, she faints. Her face was pale, and seems to melt. She has been poisoned too heavy. I suggested she just lay still, I will call the doctor to treat her. When doctors running back, her veins were not taking it anymore. She passed away? I've also been fascinated not know what type. Then I was a child are treatment options that date.
      I still live, was 32 years old. And she died before I was about 30 years. She has given the opportunity to live for me? Or at the opportunity I took away her life? Because one of the two children will be killed, so that everyone who dies is all. I was not wrong when a child is living in such poisonings? But it was a bug phobia in me until now. ... The main reason is due to the poor only. Since we were hungry but ate cassava root portion should be discarded. Because poor that local medical facilities are not enough antidote for both kids. And my will to live stronger than her, so I survived. Perhaps, if she does not stay still, children are doctors choose to save her definitely. Maybe I was wrong when the person was alive?
       Now I feel sorry for her. Price sister alive, she was very happy. Because her father had become a senior official of the government. Her family still miss her. As for me, I grew up without a dad. I've thrown away my father since I was a kid. He still does not want to admit me, lest it affect the reputation and honor of him. Even many times he missed both my kill! That day I wish I did not struggle with her life. He does not deserve to go find my desire to meet. As for her, she had a good father. Now her father is seriously ill. I wish I could do something for her dad. Because she was the one who made the life for me. ...
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment