Sunday, July 19, 2015

Women 33

      Yesterday I came home mom play. When returning home, having rained. Although I only have a little wet rain water. But this morning woke up, I just have a headache all the time. Sure in after a prolonged heatwave. The rain yesterday contains many toxins. I've also due to overwork during a long time. Now my health is no longer good as before.

      Health issues are always a big deal of me since I was born until now. Although I was trying to practice sports. But my health was not very good. Perhaps also because in my work and worry for their future. Wish I quickly accomplished. Only new success brings happiness in my soul. Since I have a process that was born and grew up in hunger. Should desire for success, wealth aspirations always burning in my heart. I intend to become a wealthy and respected members of society.
       Hot sunny weather has softened over. The peak of summer heat has passed. Autumn is preparing to. The children went to school. A new school year has begun. It is also going to turn 33 years of age 33. I still have not really achieved the dreams of his childhood. I feel a little bit sad not in heart. Fortunately I have found the path to their own success. Now only a matter of time.
        33, we have officially entered middle age. I understand that you are just a tiny creature on this world. There are many things in this life we ​​can not do it. I just try to do the things that fit with our capabilities. Trying to make money to take care of themselves a regal life for the rest of your life. Having to stand in a high position in society. And enjoy happy because all things in his life. 33, we officially entered through superficial period. Now I just want a normal life. There is a life full enough not desire something more. Great things in heaven, let the virtuous than we assumed. I realized that was just a normal little girl alone.
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment