Sunday, July 19, 2015

Love old test students over 15 years ago

       Today is the first day of the new school year at secondary school near my house. When opening the door, she saw the boy in the white shirt, porters playful side, and hopefully dry stools that I feel emotionally comfortable.

      A new school year begins. I remember the more than 15 years ago. I also like the little girl, this boy. We are very hopeful progress and mature here. The feelings of irritation to, cheerful with friends. Inflorescences flamboyant dresses up memories of friendship, love more Bluebird school age. That day, I fell passionately in love with a man who is not worthy to love. I loved designated capital for fun, love to forget all the sadness in the family. But the feelings of a girl 15 years old what is easier to control. I got that love put in even worse than burying family affair.
      And only when I lie alone suffer an incurable disease incurable in May 1 4. I truly escape through love, friendship full of harshness. When we stopped in a far corner, we look at the nature of human love that for which we have nothing. A little emotional immaturity, did not deserve to junk we throw away the whole family. Give him all her inheritance. Ending the learning path. And manually close all dreams, accepting an illegal marriage with him. Since then we are not old enough to marry.
      He also has his own theory about that. He said that accepting love me, live with me as he overcame so many difficulties or obstacles. Yet I tell myself incurable illness incurable. He could not hope anymore. He was going to find a woman to marry soon after. Just sad that he still wanted to take away my land! Fortunately, I was soon awake, make a test with his love. The truth about human nature, he makes me dizzy. His affection for me almost word ... just because money alone!
       Time passed quickly, yet also has 15-odd years. Ancient lie naturally became a lie. Over 15 years, I quietly retraining themselves, rebuild their personality. Because I want to become a perfect man. Itself I know part of his previous personality have mistakes. Because the circumstances of growth and development have too much harshness. Over 15 years, he lived with a family quite happy. And I still quietly building their dreams.
        Has more than 15 years passed before, today I became a billionaire. I was successful, now only hope to find a happy couple only. He can not be with me, because we do not have common dreams. Keep loving relationship with him, gives me a lot of trouble and danger. He was knocked completely out of my life in a test. Each went his own path. And so goes, my old memories. Happy for his life in peace forever kept offline. Perhaps I was wrong, but I still was me. ...
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment