Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thank you

      Only a short time from now, I will become a billionaire. I am so happy about that. Just my projects approved. I will become a person with a lot of money. I will do with the money you have here? Use them in the investment business is one thing definitely. I'm interested in diversifying the business professions. Oh, life is wonderful and above when we were filled.

       I suddenly miss the days of childhood hunger and cold. When I sent my mother at home grandmother. A miserable life when my mother married a new husband. And all the years of the student hunger anymore. My what a guy was born and grew up, grew up in poverty. Now we stand on the threshold of success. Just add a little time, a little effort away. Oh, happy. The happiness we've lost since I was in childhood. Now, we are having the peace of mind. And happiness is back in my life.
       Thank're relentless efforts over many months on. How many failures were cobbled, the way for our success today. I was very hardworking, diligent, painstaking in the cold winter nights. Or in the middle of summer days, hot lights and sweat. How much they struggled, anxiety went away. Now only a joy, complete happiness.
        Thank you, fellow greatest in my life. The days of starvation, while the implementation of this project. Without the economic assistance of the mother. How well children go through the months of hardship? Now I was going to succeed then. Mom is going to benefit the most from you.
        Thank civilized world, wonderful world. The world has caused me to just sit at home, but also for the whole a pile of money to spend. And we need to thank all that have been experienced. Because we have created our thanks today. Today we are confident about myself. There was nothing in the world more difficult than what we've overcome.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment