Thursday, July 16, 2015

Back inside me, happiness and love of children

      Was wrong, we must fix. We can not have something wrong, even more wrong, my love, right? In the chaos of family, he has abandoned you. That would be the biggest mistake in his life. Now he has returned home peacefully yet? Or at least he regained balance in mind yet? Or come back to me go, O darling. We will work together to write songs about love is underway.

        Going through so many years of his life. Why should he not realize you were the girl loved him most in the world. That we actually are two halves of one person. I still miss him very much, though I still sometimes forgetting to live on. What he was looking for in the wide world outside. I was happy, as wealth, is his position. Why do you keep looking for where is there?
       Be on my side, when I was still young. So we have many different health care. I remember so many memories at the same time students of two children? We're always in very close together, so still not together?
       She admitted her mistake was not thoroughly understand the plight of his family. Not to deeply understand him. Still let those other boys chasing me, though I had belonged to him already. And that makes him struggle, hurt. And can you feel lonely even when you're here for you.
       And to him, did not share any thoughts and incident of his family is not right. Both he insulted my dignity. The leave you is not right at all. Kids go back to his side, even they fear will not keep up anymore. And so I will forever lose together.
      Given we are born to the same. Reason that my love go on forever? Come back to me, love and happiness of children.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment