Thursday, July 16, 2015

Save copra mother

       Long time since I did not eat most part of the coconut pulp. I remember the students, I very or drink coconut water. It is reminiscent of a childhood in my beloved family. That day, great mother bought home coconut. Coconut water is added sugar in mother let my sister drink. Copra mother peeling away part dark brown hard shell. Then chopped and cooked with shrimp or meat for my sister to eat.

      Mom said eat a rag copra. But it also provides easy to digest fat for my sister grew up. Because my house poor. Mom always made an effort to find out the good food and supplements, cheap for the whole family. Many copra eating too much. I see copra was tired. With the days, in the neighboring village, people use that to produce copra soap brand Cat. Therefore, in my meager understanding then, I do not know how toxic copra eat anything? So I was pretty scared when eating copra. And mothers are also less than buying them.
     Today through my mother, gave me a little copra to eat. Overlooking the white copra piece of pre-processing was clean. I remember about my childhood. Remembering meat dish fragrant fried copra, mother greasy. Enjoy the taste of today copra pieces. Fleshy, fat, fragrant, sweet and pure of it made me see strange warmth. Still is the hand of copra from former parent. Thank you, my wonderful mother. The day simple dish of older mothers were raising children. Now grown children. Are you a successful entrepreneur. I have become a millionaire. Yet she still brings to feeding copra. She remained as day care for children. Apparently in her eyes, I was still a child. But I was very happy with that. Mommy! From now on you will again be a good baby's mother. I love you much, my mother dear!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment