Saturday, July 4, 2015

Strange phenomenon of the body I

         As a kid, I would love to eat shrimp, crab, fish, snails, bottle bottle. My mother is a good buy them for processing for the whole family to eat. Mom said to eat them very complementary, in shrimp and crabs with good calcium for growing bones of my sisters. Moreover, these foods are very cheap. I also like to eat them.

       Then when I was 15 years old. Every time I eat shrimp, crabs, snails, colic bottle bottle was my lot. Intestinal pain and made me groan, the first person sweat. I love eating foods like bananas, apples. After eating in, I have been vomiting. Already many times mother struggled snail processing a very tasty dish. But I can eat only 2 to 3 children are rolling out colic. Many people in my family can not believe it. Especially my mother sister. That day my mother was sister fed presses with 10 screws. That evening my home severe abdominal pain and sweating like bathing. My mother panicked sister too, had to give me medicine to vomit all that was eating out. From there I dare not eat snails absolute anymore.
         Then when I went to university. Once class teacher sent me to invite eating. She refuses to eat certain and recommend eat porridge. But I led her into the porridge shop eating only porridge from the bottle each bottle. It is well known delicious porridge shop in town. I can not take her out, and forced to eat his porridge section. Later that evening I had abdominal pain to tremble all the people. Roommates my dormitory when it is extremely worrying. They phoned everywhere. My teacher's room to run to a nearby school. She handed me a white powder and told me to drink before going out. Since the day before she had a phenomenon like me. Heard it was a mild stroke phenomenon in psychology. She's already earned a PhD in psychology is different. She was so good and talented. Since then I no longer have abdominal pain when eating shrimp, crabs, snails, bottle bottle again. I started off our appetite. Our taste great. I would like to thank her teacher!
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment