Saturday, July 4, 2015

My family's pigs

       Small day my mother bought home a small balcony. Mother told me to let you take, when it loud, sold for money to buy books for us to study. At first I hated it. Because it was not cute like a puppy or kitten anything. However, more and more I loved it.

        Pigs are very greedy home. Every meal is coming squealing demanding food it is very unpleasant. It also gnawed at the picture once its cage to eat. Look it to the poor. So, I loved it. Overtime for learning. I usually pick a variety of vegetables available and feed him. I give it what it leaves of the tree species also eat. Especially the new leaves, it eats a lot. Many times the mother is very anxious to see me swim down deep pond to retrieve the coconut trees growing wild along the surface of the pig. But this work is quite dangerous. Since that time I was only about 7 years old. But in return I get both a vertical coconut leaf baskets for feeding pigs. So the big house that day I was eating it, it does not cry out stables and more. Some days I was lucky to find a couple of very beautiful flowers to take home guns to play.
        Thus the pig house I soon grew. Each time a pigsty see my mom happy. But the stronger the greater it fed. The grass around the trees, the trees that can be harvested to feed him. I have picked out already. College teacher salary from her mother when very little. His adoptive mother 4 sisters I have struggled so long. Raises a pig to the impossible. So she decided to sell the pigs go. To buy the other a little pig. Because small pig will eat less. My sister was sad. And pigs apparently also upset follow. By then I found out, I see that I loved pigs. But it is also very precious to me. I'd love to hold it again to feed him forever. But I've decided. On buyer pig slaughter to catch it brings. I was sad and cried. I hate paying buy pigs. But I can not do anything more.
       Now tell this story, I miss corner and around the garden pond of childhood too familiar. Remember the little white pig of my family. Now all of them no longer. They lingered in my sweet memories of childhood love.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment