Saturday, July 4, 2015

Me rain yore

     Night was about midnight, it is raining outside. Pay back my heart a feeling hard to describe. I miss my mother, worried about how her mother had not? Lately she was weak health. Weather today some back discomfort. Mother is sad, because my grandmother passed away yesterday.

       Listen to the rain, I remembered my family situation before. Then the women do not get married. My father died when I was very small. My mother used to sit 5 bunched together in the rain. Usually heavy rains often accompanied by wind and thunder. Resulting in loss of power. My daughters and I often sit together around the oil lamp. My family's roof is open. So always entered the house rainwater. We do things in-house wet. Especially when rainwater flows into the bed area. At such times, very difficult to sleep well. I used to collect rainwater in pots indoors. The sound of raindrops falling into pots to be enlightened. Bed sector also must cover large plastic sheet. There are waking up, I saw both bullae to. If unfortunately that makes them inadvertent slip out when removed, rainwater would wet the bed at an angle. My house after heavy rains always very humid and uncomfortable. So I hated the rain. Rain makes my whole family miserable.
      Now it was different. Fortified house I live not worry about rain, storms. Each rain to make the fresh air upward and cooler. Trees so that older green. The rains come not make me miserable as before. Conversely, it also makes me very happy. The sound of the rain always makes me feel relaxed, great.
        Thank you for giving me this house. So I no longer hate the rain. I am still not able to care for her wealth as much. But frankly, the very mercy mother. Oh, my mother! Loved only child in the world! Mom I love you so much. Please mom, please do not worry for me. You're trying to progress each day to achieve success. Anyway, I also just did only.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment