Thursday, July 16, 2015

No appointment ex but also meet

      Foreign travel first in my life, I chose Germany. That's where I've dreamed of reaching leg from the students. Easy to strenuous even 10 years, but now I can earn a lot of money to travel to Germany. At this place my first love lives. He has settled in this country. Leaving me at home with the days of distress. And I had forgotten him already. After 10 years of hard work, toil, today I succeeded. I travel to Germany not to look back at him. Because we have no contact with each other from many years. I came here, because Germany has left me very good impression.

       People and landscape in Germany was great. It makes me expand my vision, and expand both our hearts. The Germans are very enthusiastic, they're detailed directions. Fortunately, I also speak some German. As for the English, I used very good. So my trip was full of this joy. My heart did not trouble myself now about one thing. I've got a long time known only job. Now I want to open the door of my heart to the world. I've wasted too much time for the youth of melancholy, sad because a love affair is over. Accompanying me is Mactin who my allies for the job. He and me from a colleague relationships, and friendship, and now we're in love. We are planning on going this spring weddings. Mactin'm really looking forward to that day. This trip, as is the anniversary of our engagement.
      When we're happy watching the magnificent building of a resort in Germany. I caught him, my first love. I certainly can not be mistaken. He was always very special to me. He looked gaunt, black and very much older. He is performing garbage collection at this resort. When caught me here, he himself was surprised. Turns out, electronic stores his former protesters were smashed and robbed so many assets. He fell into debt and needy. His wife died after giving birth to him a son. Now he worked garbage to feed a child 8 years old. Oh, he was 8 years old son. So you got married right after I leave. And to this day I still unmarried. I fell in love and miss you very much. Cried so much that his eyes almost blind when he left me. Yet before errors pain, loss and all his misery now. I do not stand a tear fall. I must accept only, not love each other, they will never probably you. And we said goodbye to each other in the serenity of both. Now I love Mactin. He is both the sky and my ground. We are very happy. My first love, only now he looks like a snail shell in the garden. It is the choice of his life. I do not blame him!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment