Monday, July 6, 2015

New life

        I will go on loving domain. Leave behind the hatred of life. Only desire love in your heart aglow. My life is happy, full enough. And filled with both great happiness.
       I do not want one more hatred. As that is my own life would not be pleased. I've wasted all youth with ephemeral things do not suit me. So far I'm sorry about what has passed. The loss and suffering is what had far. Now I just to live joyful and new date. This life you need to make lots of money. Since the new money is the only ticket guarantee my own happiness. The joy of making more money not everyone has. Therefore, be fully enjoy such happiness.

       A warm embrace loving man you loved is the greatest desire of my heart. He is now in place, there is never alone together again? Although the lives of two children still bumpy. But I'll hold hands going forward. At his side, I always feel a whole world in his hands. And I see no reason why I can not be together at all. I will forgive, but he let tolerance all errors of both children. Let me draw on each other together, wrote songs about love of two children.
       Money is what you will create. And he still is the mainstay of the family as he wants. Living in the arms of a cover or strong man will be nothing better. Together sharing their every burden of the family. Either go anywhere in the world. Just be with him. Happiness will always full. But my job does not require fixed in one place. As much, and as wide as understand me more correct view. Therefore, you do not worry, you can still be the wife of his gentle love draft shields. Will give you the whole family leadership. Because I just made his leader only. And all the mighty I will hand over to him before. Life is funny that he was still in the first place? ....
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment